If you’re looking for more from every glass of wine, you’ve come to the right place. With 50% off selected wine cases at Cellarmasters you will receive exceptional quality at an extraordinary price – delivered to your door. You can shop with Cellarmasters online from any location in Australia. The Cellarmasters difference is that we don’t have any stores. We deliver wine straight to you from our cellar in South Australia’s Barossa Valley. So when you shop with Cellarmasters, you’re only a step away from the people who grew the grapes and made the wine.
Just click on the button below and pay with your Woolworths Money Credit Card to take advantage of the savings.
Card Services is a division of Macquarie Bank Limited (ABN 46 008 583 542, Australian Credit Licence 237502) which provides and administers credit and is the issuer of the Woolworths Money Credit Cards. Approval is subject to credit criteria. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and interest rates apply and are subject to change. No member of the Macquarie Group accepts any liability for reliance on the information contained in this communication other than in relation to products or services provided by Macquarie.
* The $50 Woolworths eGift Card offer is available to new primary cardholders only who apply for a Woolworths Everyday Platinum Credit Card between 12:01am AEST 5 September 2018 and 11:59pm AEST 31 October 2018, are approved and spend over $150 in store or online at Woolworths on eligible purchases using their Woolworths Everyday Credit Card once a month, for the first 3 months from when the account is approved. Your $50 Woolworths eGift Card will be sent to the email address provided at the time of applying for a Woolworths Everyday Platinum Credit Card and sent within 8 weeks of meeting the spend requirement, provided that you are not in breach of your credit card Conditions of Use and your credit card account remains open. Eligible purchases exclude balance transfers, cash advances, cash substitutes and transactions for gambling purposes. Woolworths Gift Card terms and conditions apply. Visit everydaygiftcards.com.au for details.
1. An up to 10% discount will be applied to any new Woolworths Car, Home, Pet or Comprehensive Travel Insurance policy, paid using your valid Woolworths Credit Card, quote the first six digits of your credit card number in the promo code field. Go to woolworths.com.au/insurance. It will not be applied to current policies. Woolworths Life Insurance is excluded from this offer. This Discount Offer is for the life of the policy while paying with your valid Woolworths Credit Card and will be extended on renewal. Woolworths Insurance reserves the right to discontinue or amend this Discount Offer for new policies in the future. Not in conjunction with any other offers. All other promotional and policy discounts are treated separately and combinations of discounts may not be applicable. Minimum premiums may reduce this Discount Offer. Woolworths Insurance is responsible for all representations made regarding the offer and services.
2. Benefits are subject to the terms and conditions including the limits and exclusions of the insurance policy. Woolworths Car, Home, Pet and Travel Insurances are issued by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 090 584 473 AFSL No. 241436 (Hollard). Woolworths Group Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 AR No. 245476 (Woolworths) acts as Hollard’s Authorised Representative. Any advice provided is general only and may not be right for you. Before you purchase this product you should carefully read the Combined Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide to decide if it is right for you (available at woolworths insurance or by calling 1300 10 1234). Woolworths Insurance is responsible for all representations made regarding the offer and services.
3. This disclaimer has been removed.
4. This offer is only valid when you pay for the purchase at the online checkout with your Woolworths Credit Card. Delivery charges apply. Visit Cellarmasters delivery for full details. Cellarmasters is operated by Cellarmasters Wines Pty Limited, corner Barossa Valley Way and Siegersdorf Rd, Tanunda, 5352, ABN 95 076 727 949, SA Liquor Licence No. 51205679. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Cellarmasters reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time. You must be 18 years or older to purchase from this offer. Cellarmasters is responsible for all representations made regarding the offer and services.
5. 10% discount offer applies to existing Woolworths Credit Card holders who make a purchase (i) at any Woolworths supermarket between 12:01am (AEST) of the selected Saturday and 11:59pm (AEST) of the selected Sunday for that month; or (ii) online at woolworths.com.au between 12:01am (AEST) of the selected Friday and 11:59pm (AEST) of the selected Sunday for that month (“the Offer Period”). Primary Cardholders will be notified via email prior to commencement of the Offer Period. Cardholders must not be in breach of the credit card Conditions of Use to be eligible for this offer. Offer is limited to one transaction per customer, up to a value of $500 in a single transaction. To receive the 10% discount in store, cardholders must scan the barcode on the back of the credit card and pay for their purchase with their Woolworths Credit Card during the Offer Period. To receive the 10% discount online, cardholders must place an order online during the Offer Period, enter their Woolworths Rewards number at the online checkout at woolworths.com.au, pay with their Woolworths Credit Card and spend $30 or more for Pick up orders or $50 or more for Home Delivery orders. Excludes any vouchers or offers or Delivery Saver items, bag fee and crate service fee, internet cafes, purchases of smoking/tobacco products and accessories, Gift Cards (including iTunes), mobile recharge, Woolworths Mobile, travel cards and tickets, Woolworths flowers, Carpet Care and lottery products. This offer is not available in Tasmania. Woolworths reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer at any time without notice. Woolworths is responsible for all representations made regarding this offer. For online orders see woolworths.com.au for available delivery areas and full terms and conditions. $600 is calculated based on the maximum savings that can be earned if a customer makes a single transaction valued at $500 (and therefore obtains the maximum saving of $50) every month for 12 months.
6. This disclaimer has been removed.
7. For full terms and conditions for the Visa Luxury Hotels Collections visit visa luxury hotel benefits. Visa is responsible for all representations made regarding the offer and services.
8. After the first year, the annual Primary Cardholder fee will be $49 and a $9 annual fee for each Additional Card. The $0 annual fee offer expires 31 January 2019.
9. Points are subject to the Woolworths Shopping Card Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. 3 points earned for every $1 spent on Woolworths Select and Woolworths brand range of products purchased in-store at Woolworths Supermarkets. 2 points earned for every $1 spent on products purchased at Woolworths Supermarkets, BIG W, CALTEX WOOLWORTHS co-branded fuel outlets, BWS, Dan Murphys and Cellarmasters. 1 point earned for every $1 spent on other eligible purchases. Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers or other restricted transactions detailed in the Woolworths Shopping Card Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Every 4 months, points are automatically converted to a Woolworths Shopping Card redeemable at participating Woolworths Group stores. Participating stores may change from time to time. The Shopping Card is currently not accepted at DVD vending machines, mobile EFTPOS terminals and some CALTEX WOOLWORTHS co-branded fuel outlets. Minimum of 4,000 points is required to receive a $20 Shopping Card.
10. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies only to balances transferred with this offer for the first fourteen months from the date your account is approved and then reverts to the standard variable interest rate for cash advances, which is currently 21.99% p.a. Interest rates are subject to change and Card Services credit criteria. Minimum repayments are required. For further details please click here.
11. This disclaimer has been removed.
12. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Woolworths Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. You will earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on spent at Woolworths, BIG W, CALTEX WOOLWORTHS co-branded fuel outlets, BWS, Dan Murphy's and Cellarmasters and 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases. Qantas Points do not have any monetary value and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Qantas Points are issued by Qantas Airways Limited. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Further information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program including the program terms and conditions are available at qantas.com/terms or by calling 13 11 31.Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers or other restricted transactions detailed in the Woolworths Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
13. Overseas Travel Insurance, Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance, Transport Accident Insurance, Purchase Security Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance, Wallet Guard Insurance and Global Hire Car Excess Waiver are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (Chubb) and are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the Woolworths Money Qantas Platinum Credit Card policy of insurance between Macquarie Bank Limited (ABN 46 008 583 542 AFSL No. 237502) (MBL) and Chubb. This website doesn't take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. It is important for you to read Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card Insurance Terms and Conditions and consider the appropriateness of that insurance in relation to your individual requirements.
14. A $29 annual fee applies for each additional card. Annual fees are subject to change.
15. Available to Woolworths Platinum Credit Card holders only.
16. Wallet Guard Insurance and Purchase Security Insurance are underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (Chubb) and are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the Woolworths Money Everyday Platinum Credit Card policy of insurance between Macquarie Bank Limited (ABN 46 008 583 542 AFSL No. 237502) (MBL) and Chubb. A limit applies of $2,500 per event. This website doesn't take into account your objectives, financial situations or needs. It is important for you to read Woolworths Everyday Platinum Credit Card Insurances Terms and Conditions and consider the appropriateness of that insurance in relation to your individual requirements.
17. Woolworths Rewards is not available in Tasmania. No points will be earned on smoking products, gift cards, mobile recharge, Woolworths Mobile, travel cards and tickets, delivery charges, internet cafes, Carpet Care, lottery products, Woolworths Flowers and purchases using Caltex Starcard. + It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol for, anyone under 18. # Excludes Caltex Woolworths fuel outlets with a Star Mart or Star Shop. ~ Eligible Shop means a transaction in which you spend at least $10 (excluding any money spent on smoking products, gift cards, mobile recharge, Woolworths Mobile, travel cards and tickets, delivery charges, internet cafes, Carpet Care, Woolworths Flowers and lottery products) in Woolworths supermarkets, Woolworths Online or BWS (in all cases excluding Tasmania).
18. This disclaimer has been removed.
19. Applicable only if your account is paid in full by the due date shown each month (including any balance transfers but excluding any Interest Free Finance purchases that are in the specified promotional period).
20. Visa’s Zero Liability policy covers Australian and New Zealand-issued cards and does not apply to ATM transactions, transactions not processed by Visa or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholders should notify their issuer promptly of any unauthorised Visa use. Please consult your issuer for additional details.
21. You will earn an additional Qantas Point per dollar spent on selected Qantas products and services in Australia, which are Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) purchased directly from Qantas (i.e. where Qantas, and not its’ agent, is identified as the merchant on the credit card transaction) and Qantas Club and Qantas Frequent Flyer joining and annual fees. Purchases at Qantas Freight, Qantas Holidays, Qantas Business Travel, Jetset Travelworld channels, Qantas Staff Travel, the Jetstar Group of companies or goods or services supplied by Qantas Frequent Flyer Program partners are not eligible Qantas products and services and will not earn bonus Qantas Points. The bonus Qantas Points earned each month will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within five business days of each Statement Period provided that you are not in breach of the Conditions of Use, your Account remains open and you have provided Card Services with a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number.
22. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies only to balances transferred with this offer for the first fourteen months from the date your account is approved and then reverts to the standard variable interest rate for cash advances, which is currently 21.99% p.a. Interest rates are subject to change and Card Services credit criteria. Minimum repayments are required. For further details please click here.