|Purchase Interest Rate||20.49% p.a.|
|Cash Advance Interest Rate||21.99% p.a.|
|Minimum Payment Due||2.5% of the closing balance or $50, whichever is greater|
|Annual Primary Cardholder Fee First Year14||$99|
|Annual Primary Cardholder Fee Subsequent Years||$169|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$29|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 55 days interest free on purchases only if your account is paid in full by the due date shown each month (including any balance transfers but excluding Interest Free Finance Balances in the promotional period)|
|Late Payment Fee||$35 per statement period if all amounts due are not paid by the payment due date|
|Over Limit Fee||$30 per statement period if the balance of your account exceeds your credit limit at any time during a statement period and you have provided your consent to incur a fee related to this service|
|Paper Statement Fee||$2.50 per month for statements delivered to you by post|
|Dishonour Fee||$10 each time a payment to your account is dishonoured, debited to your account at the time of dishonour|
|Cash Advance Fee||$5 or 3% of the value of the transaction, whichever is the greater, applies to each cash advance made on your account, debited to your account at the time of the cash advance.|
|Voucher Request Fee||$8 per requested sales receipt provided by a third party, debited to your account at the time of the request (refunded if a dispute is resolved in your favour)|
|International Transaction Fee||3% of the value of the transaction applies to each International Transaction, debited to your Account at the time the International Transaction is debited to your account.|
|Over the Counter Transaction Fee||$0 (available in WoW store)|
|Card Replacement Fee||$0|
|Information Request Fee||$7 for each document of written information provided which includes each duplicate statement provided.|
Card Services is a division of Macquarie Bank Limited (ABN 46 008 583 542, Australian Credit Licence 237502) which provides and administers credit and is the issuer of the Woolworths Credit Cards. No member of the Macquarie Group accepts any liability for reliance on the information contained in this communication other than in relation to products or services provided by Macquarie.
1. 40,000 Qantas Points offer is available to new primary cardholders who apply for a Woolworths Money Qantas Platinum Credit Card between 12:01am AEST 13 March 2017 and 11:59pm AEDT 31 March 2017, are approved and make an eligible purchase on their Woolworths Money Qantas Platinum Credit Card by 11:59pm AEDT 30 April 2017. The 40,000 Qantas Points will be allocated to your Qantas Frequent Flyer Account within 8 weeks of the eligible purchase, provided you are not in breach of the Conditions of Use and your account remains open. Eligible purchases exclude balance transfers, cash advances, cash substitutes and transactions for gambling purposes.
2. After the first year, the annual Primary Card holder fee will be $169 and a $29 annual fee for each Additional Card. The $99 annual fee offer expires 31 March 2017.
3. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies only to balances transferred with this offer for the first fourteen months from the date your account is approved and then reverts to the standard variable interest rate for cash advances, which is currently 21.99% p.a. Interest rates are subject to change and Card Services credit criteria. Minimum repayments are required. For further details please click here.
4. 10% discount offer applies to existing Woolworths Credit Card holders who make a purchase at any Woolworths supermarket or online at woolworths.com.au from 12:01am (AEDT) on the selected Saturday of each month until 11:59pm (AEDT) on the Sunday of the selected weekend each month. Cardholders will be notified via email prior to commencement of the selected weekend. Cardholders must not be in breach of the credit card Conditions of Use to be eligible for this offer. Offer is limited to one transaction per customer, up to value of $500 in a single transaction. To receive the 10% discount, cardholders must scan the barcode on the back of the credit card and pay for their purchase with their Woolworths Credit Card at the time of the purchase in store or enter their Woolworths Rewards number printed on the back of their Woolworths Credit Card at the online checkout at woolworths.com.au, pay with their Woolworths Credit Card and spend $30 or more. The offer excludes purchases of liquor, smoking/tobacco products, newspapers, accessories and gift cards. This offer is not available in Tasmania. Woolworths reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer at any time without notice. Woolworths is responsible for all representations made regarding this offer. For online orders see woolworths.com.au for available delivery areas and full terms and conditions.
5. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Woolworths Money Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. You will earn one Qantas Point for each Australian dollar spent on eligible purchases; up to $2,500 spend per statement period. You will earn 0.5 Qantas Points for each Australian dollar amount spent on eligible purchases for the remainder of that statement period. Qantas Points do not have any monetary value and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Qantas Points are issued by Qantas Airways Limited. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Further information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program including the program terms and conditions are available at qantas.com/terms or by calling 13 11 31. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers or other restricted transactions detailed in the Woolworths Money Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers or other restricted transactions detailed in the Woolworths Money Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.