1. Offer is valid for purchases only. After the promotional period, the standard variable interest rate for purchases will apply, which is currently 19.99% p.a. for the Woolworths Everyday Platinum Credit Card. Eligible purchases exclude balance transfers, cash advances, cash substitutes. To take advantage of this offer you must apply and be approved by 30 September 2018.
2. The $0 primary cardholder annual fee and the $0 additional card holder fee only applies while you are a Woolworths Group Limited permanent staff member. If you cease to be a Woolworths Group Limited permanent staff member, a $49 annual primary cardholder fee and a $9 annual additional cardholder fee will apply, and will be charged on and from the next anniversary of your account opening.
3. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies only to balances transferred with this offer for the first eighteen months from the date your account is approved and then reverts to the standard variable interest rate for cash advances, which is currently 21.99% p.a. Interest rates are subject to change and Card Services credit criteria. Minimum repayments are required. To take advantage of this offer you must apply by 30 September 2018. Find out more about our Credit Card Balance Transfer Terms and Conditions.
4. Additional 5% discount offer applies to existing Woolworths Credit Card holders who make a purchase (i) at any Woolworths supermarket between 12:01am (AEST) of the selected Saturday and 11:59pm (AEST) of the selected Sunday for that month; or (ii) online at woolworths.com.au between 12:01am (AEST) of the selected Friday and 11:59pm (AEST) of the selected Sunday for that month (“the Offer Period”). Primary Cardholders will be notified via email prior to commencement of the Offer Period. Cardholders must not be in breach of the credit card Conditions of Use to be eligible for this offer. Offer is limited to one transaction per customer, up to a value of $500 in a single transaction. To receive the additional 5% discount in store, cardholders must scan the barcode on the back of the credit card and pay for their purchase with their Woolworths Credit Card. To receive the additional 5% discount online, cardholders must place an order online, enter their Woolworths Rewards number at the online checkout at woolworths.com.au, pay with their Woolworths Credit Card and spend $30 or more for Pick up orders or $50 or more for Home Delivery orders. This offer excludes purchases of liquor, smoking/tobacco products, newspapers, any vouchers, Woolworths Services, delivery charges and Delivery Saver items, gift cards, egift cards, mobile recharge, travel cards and tickets. This offer is not available in Tasmania. Woolworths reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer at any time without notice. Woolworths is responsible for all representations made regarding this offer. For online orders see woolworths.com.au for available delivery areas and full terms and conditions.
5. Points are subject to the Woolworths Shopping Card Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. 3 points earned for every $1 spent on Woolworths Select products purchased in-store at Woolworths Supermarkets. 2 points earned for every $1 spent on products purchased at Woolworths Supermarkets, BIG W, CALTEX WOOLWORTHS co-branded fuel outlets, BWS, Dan Murphy's and Cellarmasters. 1 point earned for every $1 spent on other eligible purchases. Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers or other restricted transactions detailed in the Woolworths Money Shopping Card Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. Every 4 months, points are automatically converted to a Woolworths Money Shopping Card redeemable at participating Woolworths Group stores. Participating stores may change from time to time. The Shopping Card is currently not accepted at DVD vending machines, mobile EFTPOS terminals and some CALTEX WOOLWORTHS co-branded fuel outlets. Minimum of 4,000 points is required to receive a $20 Shopping Card.
6. Woolworths Rewards is not available in Tasmania. No points will be earned on smoking products, gift cards, mobile recharge, Woolworths Mobile, travel cards and tickets, delivery charges, internet cafes, Carpet Care, lottery products, Woolworths Flowers and purchases using Caltex Starcard. +It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol for, anyone under 18. #Excludes Caltex Woolworths fuel outlets with a Star Mart or Star Shop. ~Eligible Shop means a transaction in which you spend at least $10 (excluding any money spent on smoking products, gift cards, mobile recharge, Woolworths Mobile, travel cards and tickets, delivery charges, internet cafes, Carpet Care, Woolworths Flowers and lottery products) in Woolworths supermarkets, Woolworths Online or BWS (in all cases excluding Tasmania).
7. After the first year, the annual primary cardholder fee will be $169 and a $29 annual fee for each additional cardholder will apply. To be eligible for this offer, you must be a permanent Woolworths Group Limited team member.
8. Applicable only if your account is paid in full by the due date shown each month (including any balance transfers but excluding any Interest Free Finance purchases that are in the specified promotional period).
9. Overseas Travel Insurance, Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance, Transport Accident Insurance, Purchase Security Insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance, Wallet Guard Insurance and Global Hire Car Excess Waiver are underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (ACE) and are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card policy of insurance between Macquarie Bank Limited (ABN 46 008 583 542 AFSL No. 237502) (MBL) and ACE. This website doesn’t take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. It is important for you to read Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card Insurance Terms and Conditions and consider the appropriateness of that insurance in relation to your individual requirements.
10. Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and subject to the Woolworths Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. You will earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on spent at Woolworths, BIG W, CALTEX WOOLWORTHS co-branded fuel outlets, BWS, Dan Murphy's and Cellarmasters and 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases. Qantas Points do not have any monetary value and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Qantas Points are issued by Qantas Airways Limited. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. Further information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program including the program terms and conditions are available at qantas.com/terms or by calling 13 11 31. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers or other restricted transactions detailed in the Woolworths Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
11. You will earn an additional Qantas Point per dollar spent on selected Qantas products and services in Australia, which are Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) purchased directly from Qantas (i.e. where Qantas, and not its’ agent, is identified as the merchant on the credit card transaction) and Qantas Club and Qantas Frequent Flyer joining and annual fees. Purchases at Qantas Freight, Qantas Holidays, Qantas Business Travel, Jetset Travelworld channels, Qantas Staff Travel, the Jetstar Group of companies or goods or services supplied by Qantas Frequent Flyer Program partners are not eligible Qantas products and services and will not earn bonus Qantas Points. The bonus Qantas Points earned each month will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within five business days of each Statement Period provided that you are not in breach of the Conditions of Use, your Account remains open and you have provided Card Services with a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number.
12. For full terms and conditions for the Visa Luxury Hotels Collections visit visa luxury hotel benefits. Visa is responsible for all representations made regarding the offer and services.
13. Wallet Guard Insurance and Purchase Security Insurance are underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited (ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687) (ACE) and are subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions contained in the Woolworths Everyday Platinum Credit Card policy of insurance between Macquarie Bank Limited (ABN 46 008 583 542 AFSL No. 237502) (MBL) and ACE. A limitation applies of $2,500 per event. This website doesn’t take into account your objectives, financial situations or needs. It is important for you to read Woolworths Everyday Platinum Credit Card Insurances Terms and Conditions and consider the appropriateness of that insurance in relation to your individual requirements.